Monday, August 10, 2009

Mcmahaee's Reviews 07.11.09

Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa- A+
The JBR, hands down was fantastic. I was there from Tuesday-Tuesday, and our guests arrived Thursday, and some of them are leaving tomorrow! Everyone was upgraded to an even better room than the room block was agreed upon. We had exceptional service from the resort staff. The entire stay at the resort as a hotel, was perfect.

The JBR as a place for your wedding? I have never attended a more orchestrated wedding. Everything was done in the same time frame we had worked with, the event planner Jonathan and very helpful, etc... It began raining, literally 15 min before the ceremony was supposed to start, Jonathan came and talked to Ashley and I, we checked out the back up plan, and decided to move it to the veranda, then he came up to me, and said, "Emily, its your day, and if you say go for it, we will have all of the wedding stuff back outside" I said yes! And out they went. :) Only 10 min behind schedule, we said "I do."

The waitstaff had champage waiting for all of our guests as we walked out of the ceremony area of beach! It was great! We walked to the cocktail hour... The food was EXCEPTIONAL. All of it, wow, it was just amazing.

During the reception, Ashley and I slipped away for some "sunset" pictures. When we came back, our appitizers were waiting for us, and the head waiter came up and asked us when we wanted to start the salads and gave them the go ahead, while we caught up. Then once our main course was served, we were so stuffed, that we asked him to box up our dinners after we had had a few bites! Not only did he box it up, but he had hot plates waiting for us the following afternoon for lunch :)

Overall, I would 100% encourage the WPB & Jupiter Brides to check out and consider the JBR. It was worth every penny (oh and we had our uplighting from the JBR too, and it was cheap!)

DBimages, Devynn Bohn- A+
Well, I have now AW'd my teasers so you all know how pleased I am by my gorgeous pictures! Devynn, is amazing. I have become friends with her over this process and spending 12 hours w/ her on my big day, was like hanging out with an old friend. I am in love w/ my teaser pics and I can't wait to see how amazing the rest of them are going to be! She also took our epics. Our guest sign in book was made up of our epics, and the book is gorgeous. Devynn really loves her job and she is a true artist. Go hire Devynn!! lol You will NOT regret it! I have now received all of my propics and they are FANTASTIC. My wedding pictures are now up on her website, she liked them so much! There are a few knottie weddings posted, so you know your fellow knotties are in good hands. Devynn's products are amazing. Our engagement picture/guest sign in book far exceeded my expectations. It is beautiful. I cannot wait to pick out my wedding album pictures! My pictures are beautiful, I can't stop looking at them, I am in love with our wedding pictures! (http://dbimages.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=99936&returnURL=/category.php?event=99936@id=35293)

Shanna with www.makemepictureperfect.com - A+
I LOVED my make up, my MIL, and my BM's loved their make up. Not only was she fantastic, but she was so affordable! I called her on July 5th, due to my previous MUA bailing on me, and she called me while on her family vacation! She was sooo sweet and she did a great job. She uses all MAC make up, so you are getting a great product. You will be in good hands with Shanna.

JMorgan Flowers- A+
Have you seen my flowers???? Lol, well if you have seen the pictures then you know why I am giving Jack an A+. I will start w/ Friday, I recieved a phone call from her while we were at our RD lunch. She told me that she had purple orchids left over from a wedding that she had that night (friday) and asked if I wanted them added into my CP's, and alter arrangements in addition to my green orchids, etc... I said "duh!!" lol Anyways, she was supposed to arrive by 3:00pm, she was there at 12pm! I teared up when I saw the bouquets, they were HUGE, GORGEOUS, and smelled heavenly! I was more than pleased with her work. She brought 2 colors of ribbon for me to choose to wrap over-top the base colors that she was going to use to attach the silver starfish to all the bouquets. It was nice to just have choices! I did not see the other flowers until I peeked into the reception room before the ceremony, I started crying, everything was just breathtaking. She also left her assistant, Nicole, to be with us the entire day, she was very helpful in moving the arrangements from outside to inside and then back outside again! JMorgan was an EXCELLENT wedding vendor. If you don't have your florist booked, go check her out!

Cake, Sweet Tiers- A+
We had NO cake left. We had 25 people eating a cake that was meant to serve 50... lol Everyone had more! Hands down Betty makes the best cakes ever. It was gorgeous, our flavors were a butterpound w/ fresh strawberry filling, and our other layer was white w/ fresh pineapple filling... DELISH! I want to eat more now! She is located in Hobe Sound, but she delivers all over SoFl. You should definitely go for a tasting, you will not be disappointed. She is such a sweetie, I can't wait for our 1 year anniversary, so we can get a fresh cake from Betty :)

Kenny Mondo, DJ & Strings- A+
The violin/cello duet was great! They played during the ceremony and then again during the cocktail hour. The guests loved them. Jerry was our DJ, and he was great. Everytime someone would request a song, he was playing it by the following song. He was interactive, funny, and very professional. We loved him! We were jammin on the dance floor all night long!!

Atlas Lines- A+
Atlas is located in Boynton Beach, but they were right off the highway. Our overlays were black crush linens, and our napkins were fushia crush. They were very easy to work with, very friendly, and our order was ready to be picked up on time. The prices were great, and I have no complaints.

1 comment:

  1. while crowds of fans cheer them on. Many bands use the money they make from gigs to buy new equipment as well as pay for traveling and storage fees. souldesire.co.uk

    ReplyDelete